Lacey's first day of Kindergarten!!
She was sooo excited.

(She was munching a couple marshmallows I let her have as a treat).
My funny girl - usually can't get her in any kind of pants - dresses and skirts only. Well she somehow decided that Kindergartener's wear jeans. So that's what she picked. Whatever makes her happy. ;)
Yes, that's a scarf. In California, in August. :P I convinced her to leave it in the car. ;)
Typical Lacey form:

Her school - Joe Nightingale Elementary
(I didn't bring my camera so this is all I could get off their website)

She did great her first day. She found a boy she knew from preschool in her class, so that eased the transition. As I left, she was sitting down next to him. I barely got a wave good-bye. ;)
When I picked her up, she was all smiles, and said she loved her school and her teacher. :D

5 comments:
Yay Lacey! WTG Big Girl!!
Aw, so cute :) I was totally like 'what a sweater and scarf??? CA, August?!' LOL. She is so cute!
Me too Deb! Miss Lacey is now a kindergartener! Glad she found a friend from preschool and everything went great. What a ham!
Grandma is so proud; but crying at the same time. How did our baby get to kindergarten so fast...OMG I am feeling sooo old and time is moving way too fast.
Whatta cutie! Glad she enjoyed her first day!
Post a Comment