Lacey's school puts on an annual Trike-A-Thon fundraiser.
We went last year, and Lacey didn't have her own trike yet, so she was supposed to just ride a school trike. She saw all the other kids' cool bikes and protested, so Mommy ended up riding the big trike towing her behind me, just so she "participated."
Here you go. Me in all my dorky glory. The things we do for our kids.

So this year went MUCH smoother. Lacey was SO excited about taking her very own blinged-out Princess tricycle to school. She had a ball.


The two girls behind her are her frenemies. They're all, eh...strong-willed, ;) and have a love/hate relationship.

And yes, I know she's too big for her tricycle. She's getting a big-girl bike soon.



9 comments:
Oh too cute! Her hair has gotten so long too! Glad she had a great day! Love last years pic.
Cute! As I was reading I was thinking, "You know she's too big for that trike, right?"
LOL - looks like she had a ball - tho I still love that other pic of you.
Love her smile and that pic from last year...and oldie but a goodie :)
Thanks guys!
Why am I just now seeing the pic from last year? I need a copy suitable for framing pronto! And our baby girl (meaning you, Michelle) you grown up so much since your first trike!
Uh, frameable?! I think not! ;)
Plus I don't have a big version. That's all you get, babe. :D
Didn't I tell you this story??
Well, then I may just have to blow this one up and frame it...tee hee!
And if you told me the story; it lost something in the translation; cuz I didn't have a visual of you on a big trike.
Such a beauty! Her eyes get me everytime. Glad the Trike-A-Thon was a success and you didnt have to ride this year....although I love the pic from last year :)
Ah a big people trike... I want one.
Post a Comment